Have not posted for awhile

man I havent actually gotten on here and written nor posted much..guess I havent been in the mood to type much ive just been tumbling life away instead. I have 14 followers idk if you actually follow but hey its cool..
Im at 104 lbs im supposed to get my period and three days ago I was level at 98 today at 104 im figuring add in bloat water weight and the 2 or 3 lbs of binge..but im not comfortable at this weight I hate it so much..I havent been over 100 in awhile so im trying to keep it that way...a three day binge sabotaged that but im working on it. I actually have my first day of work today. 10 to 6 its a training class im looking forward to that...then ill have some income so i can start to pay off my bills...I just have to watch myself for a second cause 5 days a week of work and I know how I am ill cycle into not eating and ill be back at 90 lbs..as much as I want that I really dont..ill have to see I told my mom id look up therapists so I have to do that too. I feel like running my mouth in a mean way but im gonna be good...
anyway im gonna chill and maybe try to sleep..prob not



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Beautiful Disaster 2010. Blogger Theme by NymFont.